Land-based Disputes and Litigation
Focused on providing strategic and practical advice and solutions for our clients.
Land-based disputes and litigation has always been our core area of specialized expertise. We work with individuals and companies in a wide range of land-based disputes in the Greater Toronto Area and throughout Ontario. Our lawyers have extensive experience representing:
- Property Managers
- Joint Venture Participants
- Lien Claimants
Real property disputes often require urgent, decisive and forceful action. Our talented team of lawyers is readily equipped with the experience and specialized expertise required to protect and advance our clients’ rights and remedies.
Our lawyers can assist you with the following real property disputes and remedies:
- Commercial landlord and tenant issues
- Real property development disputes and litigation
- Construction liens and litigation
- Commercial lease disputes, remedies and enforcement
- Land ownership disputes and remedies
- Breach of contract and misrepresentation disputes and remedies
- Aborted real estate transactions and post-closing disputes and remedies
- Enforcement of Agreements of Purchase and Sale and other real estate contracts
- Interpretation disputes of Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Specific Performance and other injunctive relief
- Certificates of Pending Litigation and Cautions
- Land partition disputes and remedies
- Ownership rights disputes, including easements, right-of- way and boundary disputes
- CCAA/Bankruptcy/Receivership proceedings
- Nuisance and general property disputes
To contact our firm regarding your land-based dispute or litigation matter, please call us at (416) 364-4900.
BYLD Barristers. Excellence in Advocacy.
Unparalleled Personal Attention.